Vision, Mission and Core Values
Excellence in Economic and Public Financial Management, and Development Planning.
To Provide Leadership in Economic and Public Finance Management, and development planning for shared growth through formulation, implementation and monitoring of economic, financial and development policies.
The National Treasury and Planning is committed to providing quality services to all and is
guided by the following Core Values;
- Customer focus: We put our customers first and continuously provide timely and quality services that match or exceed their expectations.
- Results Oriented: The National Treasury and Planning shall relentlessly pursue timely attainment of targeted results at all levels
- Stakeholder Participation: We adopt a participatory approach to policy formulation, planning, budgeting, monitoring and evaluation to facilitate inclusiveness, ownership and consensus.
- Professionalism and Ethical Practices: All staff shall uphold high moral standards and
professional competence in service delivery.
- Transparency and Accountability: We uphold transparency and accountability in service delivery.
- Teamwork and Commitment : We embrace team work and commitment through collaborative efforts of all actors to achieve common goals.